The Avenue Well-being Survey
This 100-question online survey, developed by author, consultant and international conference speaker, Dr Neil Thompson, has been designed to allow organisations to gain valuable feedback from their employees. Structured into ten key areas, this important tool enables managers and human resource professionals to identify key well-being issues, in particular:
- What is going well? The survey helps to identify strong points that can bebuilt on to bring about even more success.
- What is not going so well? Areas of concern and possible unrest can be identified before they do harm to morale, productivity, recruitment and retention and so on. Armed with this information, enlightened employers can work out how to build up these areas and, ideally, turn them into areas of strength.
The survey is available at four levels of service:
- Bronze We provide you with the tabulated results of the survey and a very brief commentary from one of our specialist consultants.
- Silver We provide the tabulated results together with a report from one of our specialist consultants. The report includes an analysis of the results, commenting on their significance, and a set of recommendations.
- Gold As for silver, but with a presentation of the report to your board or senior management team.
- Platinum As for gold, but with a negotiated package of consultancy and/or training to support the recommendations.