So much to do but so little time! That is such a common scenario these days. Developed by leading author Neil Thompson, this e-learning course is the equivalent of a full day’s continuous professional development. It explores the four principles of time and workload management. Critical of simplistic approaches to time management, it offers a firm foundation of understanding of the complexities involved as well as very useful practical guidance on how to make sure that workload pressures do not push us into a vicious circle of work overload and stress.
Participants will be helped to:
- Be able to understand and benefit from the four principles of time and workload management
- Make the best use of the time and energy resources available
- Be better equipped to rise to the challenges of working in a high-pressure workplace
This e-learning module is available on a 12-month licence for up to 20 people. This means that up to 20 members of your organisation can complete the course within the licence period.
You can use PayPal, credit/debit card, direct bank transfer or VAT invoice to pay for your licence. Subsequent to your purchase we will contact you to provide you with individual login details for up to 20 people. If you wish to have an invoice issued, please contact us. Please note that if you choose direct bank transfer or invoice as a payment method, login details will not be issued until payment has been received.
If there is anything you are not sure of please let us know; we will be happy to help.
1. The price shown is exclusive of VAT and an extra 20% will be added at the checkout.
2. If you wish to make the course available to more than 20 people or you want the licence to last longer than 12 months, please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
3. This course is also available for individuals.