Developed and presented by Neil Thompson, this course covers important issues relating to (i) recognising abuse; and (ii) responding to abuse. Equivalent to a full day’s training, this e-course is ideal for anyone who works with children or young people.
Participants will be helped to:
- Recognize potential indicators of abuse, using the ‘Follow the CROWD’ model
- Appreciate the Impact of abuse on children and young people
- Understand their role before, during and after abuse issues arising
1. The price shown is exclusive of VAT and an extra 20% will be added at the checkout.
2. The registration is valid for 3 months from start date
3. This course is also available for up to 50 users on a 12-month licence