Positive Mental Health has been developed to help anyone interested in promoting mental health to develop their knowledge, skills and confidence. Participants will be helped to: explore self-care in relation to good mental health, well-being and resilience; develop a broader perspective on the research and theory around what contributes to good mental health; and identify specific methods which can be applied in direct work to support people experiencing poor mental health and mental ill-health. The course has been written by Carolyn Barber, a qualified social worker with over thirty years’ experience as a practitioner, manager, practice educator, researcher and trainer.
Participants will be helped to:
- Develop a broader perspective on the research and theory around what contributes to good mental health
- Identify specific methods which can be applied in direct work to support people experiencing poor mental health and mental ill-health
- Explore self-care in relation to good mental health, well-being and resilience
This e-learning course is available on a 12-month licence for up to 20 people. This means that up to 20 members of your organisation can complete the course within the licence period.
You can use PayPal, credit/debit card, direct bank transfer or VAT invoice to pay for your licence. Subsequent to your purchase we will contact you to provide you with individual login details for up to 20 people. If you wish to have an invoice issued, please contact us. Please note that if you choose direct bank transfer or invoice as a payment method, login details will not be issued until payment has been received.
If there is anything you are not sure of please let us know; we will be happy to help.
1. The price shown is exclusive of VAT and an extra 20% will be added at the checkout.
2. If you wish to make the course available to more than 20 people or you want the licence to last longer than 12 months, please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
3. This course is also available for individuals.