This course has been developed as a follow-on course from the Equality, diversity and inclusion course. It has been produced with two groups of people in mind: (i) anyone interested in taking their understanding of the subject to the next level; and (ii) managers with a responsibility for developing and sustaining a culture rooted in equality, diversity and inclusion.
Participants will be helped to:
- Develop a fuller understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion by using PCS analysis
- Become aware of the significance of language while avoiding the oversimplification of ‘political correctness’
- Embed equality, diversity and inclusion in workplace culture
1. The price shown is exclusive of VAT and an extra 20% will be added at the checkout.
2. The registration is valid for 3 months from start date.
3. This course is also available for up to 50 users on a 12-month licence.