By Liz Davies and Debbie Townsend
The Joint Investigation in Child Protection manual:
- Challenges and goes beyond existing government guidance in ways that can significantly improve safeguarding and protecting work with children and young people.
- Follows English and Welsh statutory guidance, and is adaptable for use in Scotland and Northern Ireland
- Contains a wide range of 23 presentations and 31 activities, which specialist police and social work trainers – working and training together, demonstrating their flexibility and expertise across disciplines – can pick and choose from to design their own 5-day course, depending on participants’ experience and needs, including those who needs may be at an introductory level. And trainers will still have further materials ’left over’ for use at other times: this is a rich and extensive resource. The manual includes a wide range of materials suited to adult learning such as role plays, carousels, storytelling and quizzes.
1. If your organisation is unable to pay by credit/debit card or Paypal, you can pay by Direct Bank Transfer or Avenue Media Solutions can issue a 60-day invoice (this does not apply to items available through the Amazon-powered bookshops or electronic products). To arrange for an invoice to be issued, please contact us.
2. Price includes postage and packing.