You can’t please all the people all the time, so inevitably there will be people who do not like you or what you do or say. However, there are things we can do to maximize the chances of people having positive feelings towards us. Being liked is an important part of our well-being and happiness – it can make such a positive difference. There are no magic formulas for being liked and no guarantees of success. But what this course can teach you is a number of strategies for increasing the odds that people will like you and respond positively to you.
Participants will be helped to:
- Understand the importance of influencing skills
- Be able to use the SELF-PROJECTION framework
- Be better placed to make a positive impression
1. The price shown is exclusive of VAT and an extra 20% will be added at the checkout.
2. The registration is valid for 3 months from start date.
3. This course is also available for up to 50 users on a 12-month licence.