Aggressive behaviour can occur in any workplace but some are more prone to such incidents than others. This course provides an important foundation of understanding to help prevent aggression and to prevent it from escalating when it does occur.
Participants will be helped to:
- Recognise the ‘trigger points’ that can lead to aggression and therefore be better equipped to avoid aggression arising
- Defuse instances of aggression when they do arise
- Manage effectively the aftermath of situations involving aggression
This e-learning course is available on a 12-month licence for up to 20 people. This means that up to 20 members of your organisation can complete the course within the licence period.
You can use PayPal, credit/debit card, direct bank transfer or VAT invoice to pay for your licence. Subsequent to your purchase we will contact you to provide you with individual login details for up to 20 people. If you wish to have an invoice issued, please contact us. Please note that if you choose direct bank transfer or invoice as a payment method, login details will not be issued until payment has been received.
If there is anything you are not sure of please let us know; we will be happy to help.
1. The price shown is exclusive of VAT and an extra 20% will be added at the checkout.
2. If you wish to make the course available to more than 20 people or you want the licence to last longer than 12 months, please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
3. This course is also available for individuals.