Aggressive behaviour can occur in any workplace but some are more prone to such incidents than others. This course provides an important foundation of understanding to help prevent aggression and to prevent it from escalating when it does occur.
Participants will be helped to:
- Recognise the ‘trigger points’ that can lead to aggression and therefore be better equipped to avoid aggression arising
- Defuse instances of aggression when they do arise
- Manage effectively the aftermath of situations involving aggression
1. The price shown is exclusive of VAT and an extra 20% will be added at the checkout.
2. The registration is valid for 3 months from start date.
3. This course is also available for up to 50 users on a 12-month licence.