A framework of questions to help social workers gather appropriate information by Asmita Parmar and Pat Spatcher
For practitioners and students this is an easy-to-use tool for use when undertaking any kind of children and families social work, including initial and comprehensive assessments with families based on the Framework for Assessment (DoH, 2000).
It is a reminder of ’what to ask’ to make sure that appropriate information is gathered for a holistic view of a child’s needs and how carers are meeting them. Its helpful design provides:
- Suggestions and prompts to the information that often must be gathered when making family visits under tight time constraints.
- A photocopiable framework in which to record the information.
- Selections of questions that are appropriate to children of different ages.
1. If your organisation is unable to pay by credit/debit card or Paypal, you can pay by Direct Bank Transfer or Avenue Media Solutions can issue a 60-day invoice (this does not apply to items available through the Amazon-powered bookshops or electronic products). To arrange for an invoice to be issued, please contact us.
2. Price includes postage and packing.