Working in social care is complex and demanding work. This course has been developed to provide a foundation of learning for staff working (or planning on working) in the social care field. Developed by Dr Neil Thompson and Dr Sue Thompson, the course is the equivalent of two full days of continuous professional development, but can be completed flexibly over a period of weeks.
Participants will be helped to:
- Understand the key elements of social care
- Be better equipped to the challenges involved in social care
- Have a sound foundation to build on over time
This e-learning course is available on a 12-month licence for up to 20 people. This means that up to 20 members of your organisation can complete the course within the licence period.
You can use PayPal, credit/debit card, direct bank transfer or VAT invoice to pay for your licence. Subsequent to your purchase we will contact you to provide you with individual login details for up to 20 people. If you wish to have an invoice issued, please contact us. Please note that if you choose direct bank transfer or invoice as a payment method, login details will not be issued until payment has been received.
If there is anything you are not sure of please let us know; we will be happy to help.
1. The price shown is exclusive of VAT and an extra 20% will be added at the checkout.
2. If you wish to make the course available to more than 20 people or you want the licence to last longer than 12 months, please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
3. This course is also available for individuals.