The field of equality, diversity and inclusion is a very complex one, but also one that has been characterized by considerable oversimplification over the years that has led to a number of problems. This introductory course has therefore been developed to clarify what the important issues are and move away from the mistakes of the past and establish a much firmer understanding of what needs to be done to develop and maintain workplaces rooted in fairness and an appreciation of what different people can bring.
Participants will be helped to:
- Understand the importance of equality, diversity and inclusion
- Become aware of harmful mistakes made in the past
- Consider pitfalls that need to be avoided
1. The price shown is exclusive of VAT and an extra 20% will be added at the checkout.
2. The registration is valid for 3 months from start date.
3. This course is also available for up to 50 users on a 12-month licence.