Working life can present a wide range of emotional challenges. This course, the equivalent of a full day’s continuous professional development, offers insights into the significance of emotions and the need to be able to handle them skilfully and sensitively – our own emotions and other people’s. Dr Neil Thompson guides you through six lessons, each covering important aspects of developing emotional competence.
Participants will be helped to:
- Develop a fuller understanding of emotional intelligence and emotional resilience
- Be better equipped to respond to the challenges of emotionally demanding workplaces
- Feel more confident in avoiding the emotional harm that certain forms of work can lead to
1. The price shown is exclusive of VAT and an extra 20% will be added at the checkout.
2. The registration is valid for 3 months from start date.
3. This course is also available for up to 20 users on a 12-month licence