A Learning and Development Manual by Peter Gilbert and Neil Thompson
The quality of leadership is often the key difference between: organisational success and failure a positive, energizing, place to work, and a negative, stressful environment. This manual can help trainers and managers, directors, councilors and trustees to create cultures and working environments that motivate and inspire people.
It presents effective leadership as inseparable from other issues of workplace well-being, and something that can pay dividends in terms of:
- Higher standards of work
- Higher levels of job satisfactio
- A better working environment
- Fewer mistakes or difficult situations to deal with
- Clearer procedures and expectations
- More and better opportunities for learning
1. If your organisation is unable to pay by credit/debit card or Paypal, you can pay by Direct Bank Transfer or Avenue Media Solutions can issue a 60-day invoice (this does not apply to items available through the Amazon-powered bookshops or electronic products). To arrange for an invoice to be issued, please contact us.
2. Price includes postage and packing.