Written and presented by Neil Thompson, this course offers a sound understanding of the problems associated with stress. Equivalent to a full day’s continuous professional development, the course provides helpful strategies for preventing pressure from overspilling into stress and responding positively to situations where stress has become an issue. It is an ideal grounding for staff and managers alike across a wide spectrum of organisations and settings. NB Organisations that purchase an annual licence for this course will receive a free bonus licence for the accompanying half-day course, Managing Stress, which has been developed specifically for managers.
Participants will be helped to:
- Develop a fuller understanding of the nature and causes of stress
- Be better equipped to avoid stress and to deal with it more effectively if it does arise
- Recognise that it is not helpful to assume that stress is the sign of a weak individual
This e-learning course is available on a 12-month licence for up to 50 people. This means that up to 50 members of your organisation can complete the course within the licence period.
You can use PayPal, credit/debit card, direct bank transfer or VAT invoice to pay for your licence. Subsequent to your purchase we will contact you to provide you with login details for up to 50 people. If you wish to have an invoice issued, please contact us. Please note that if you choose direct bank transfer or invoice as a payment method, login details will not be issued until payment has been received.
If there is anything you are not sure of please let us know; we will be happy to help.
1. The price shown is exclusive of VAT and an extra 20% will be added at the checkout.
2. If you wish to make the course available to more than 50 people or you want the licence to last longer than 12 months, please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
3. This course is also available for individuals.