Written and presented by Neil Thompson, this course offers a sound understanding of the problems associated with stress. Equivalent to a full day’s continuous professional development, the course provides helpful strategies for preventing pressure from overspilling into stress and responding positively to situations where stress has become an issue. It is an ideal grounding for staff and managers alike across a wide spectrum of organisations and settings. NB Organisations that purchase an annual licence for this course will receive a free bonus licence for the accompanying half-day course, Managing Stress, which has been developed specifically for managers.
Participants will be helped to:
- Develop a fuller understanding of the nature and causes of stress
- Be better equipped to avoid stress and to deal with it more effectively if it does arise
- Recognise that it is not helpful to assume that stress is the sign of a weak individual
1. The price shown is exclusive of VAT and an extra 20% will be added at the checkout.
2. The registration is valid for 3 months from start date.
3. This course is also available for up to 50 users on a 12-month licence.