How people are treated by organisations when they first make contact can be crucial. Developed by highly respected author and educator, Professor Bernard Moss, this important e-learning course offers the equivalent of a full day’s continuous professional development. This is ideal training for receptionist or anyone whose role brings them into face-to-face contact with the public in private, voluntary or public sector organisations. This course provides an excellent foundation for high-quality customer care.
Participants will be helped to:
- Develop an understanding of what is involved in effective customer care
- Become aware of pitfalls to avoid
- Become more confident in delivering high-quality customer care
This e-learning course is available on a 12-month licence for up to 50 people. This means that up to 50 members of your organisation can complete the course within the licence period.
You can use PayPal, credit/debit card, direct bank transfer or 60-day VAT invoice to pay for your licence. Subsequent to your purchase we will contact you to provide you with individual login details for up to 50 people. If you wish to have an invoice issued, please contact us. Please note that if you choose direct bank transfer or invoice as a payment method, login details will not be issued until payment has been received.
If there is anything you are not sure of please let us know; we will be happy to help.
1. The price shown is exclusive of VAT and an extra 20% will be added at the checkout.
2. If you wish to make the course available to more than 50 people or you want the licence to last longer than 12 months, please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
3. This course is also available for individuals.