Communicating with children effectively is skilled work, especially when there are complex and sensitive issues around abuse to be taken into consideration. This course draws on the expertise of renowned child care expert, Mary Walsh, with further input from Neil Thompson to provide a foundation of understanding that will be invaluable to anyone who works with children, especially children who have been abused.
Participants will be helped to:
- Appreciate the importance of being child centred
- Develop an understanding of how the ‘toy box’ method can be used effectively
- Increase their confidence in communicating with children
1. The price shown is exclusive of VAT and an extra 20% will be added at the checkout.
2. The registration is valid for 3 months from start date.