The traumatising effects of abuse on children are profound and far reaching. Helping children to recover from such work is important but challenging work. This course draws on the expertise of renowned child care expert, Mary Walsh, with further input from Ne Thompson to provide a foundation of understanding that will be invaluable to anyone who works with children who have been abused.
Participants will be helped to:
- Appreciate the detrimental effects of abuse on children
- Develop an understanding of the nature and impact of trauma
- Explore Mary Walsh’s three-dimensional model of trauma recovery
1. The price shown is exclusive of VAT and an extra 20% will be added at the checkout.
2. The registration is valid for 3 months from start date.
3. This course is also available for up to 20 users on a 12-month licence.