Working life can present a wide range of emotional challenges. This course, the equivalent of a full day’s continuous professional development, offers insights into the significance of emotions and the need to be able to handle them skilfully and sensitively – our own emotions and other people’s. Dr Neil Thompson guides you through six lessons, each covering important aspects of developing emotional competence.
Participants will be helped to:
- Develop a fuller understanding of emotional intelligence and emotional resilience
- Be better equipped to respond to the challenges of emotionally demanding workplaces
- Feel more confident in avoiding the emotional harm that certain forms of work can lead to
This e-learning course is available on a 12-month licence for up to 20 people. This means that up to 20 members of your organisation can complete the course within the licence period.
You can use PayPal, credit/debit card, direct bank transfer or VAT invoice to pay for your licence. Subsequent to your purchase we will contact you to provide you with individual login details for up to 20 people. If you wish to have an invoice issued, please contact us. Please note that if you choose direct bank transfer or invoice as a payment method, login details will not be issued until payment has been received.
If there is anything you are not sure of please let us know; we will be happy to help.
1. The price shown is exclusive of VAT and an extra 20% will be added at the checkout.
2. If you wish to make the course available to more than 20 people or you want the licence to last longer than 12 months, please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
3. This course is also available for individuals.