Innovative online learning solutions from the Avenue Learning Centre
As part of our commitment to helping people learn we are delighted to be able to offer five forms of online learning support:
1. E-learning courses: Online programmes of learning, each equivalent to either a half- or full-day’s continuous professional development. Available for purchase and study by individuals (at £14.99 or £29.99 per course, including VAT) or on 12-month licences for unlimited use within organisations for only £299 plus VAT (half day) or £599 plus VAT (full day) for up to 50 staff – which can work out as little as £12 per person per course. To find out more about our e-learning provision, please click here.
2. The Avenue Professional Development Programme: Be tutored online by leading author, DrNeil Thompson, as part of this exciting innovative online learning programme geared towards lifelong learning. Individual places on the Programme are available for a full 12 months for only £99 plus VAT (which can be paid by direct debit at £10 per month). The subscription fee can be tax deductible as a legitimate professional expense, which means that the net price works out at less than £2 per week. There is also a Corporate Membership rate for organisations that wish to make block bookings. This can work out at as little as £35 per person per year. Click here for more information.
3. Video-based learning: Sets of high-quality professional video materials with accompanying training resources – available on 12-, 24- or 36-month licences to form the basis of training and development programmes and/or college or university modules. We have DVDs available if this suits you better. We are now able to offer access to our video learning resources on a pay per view basis for individuals! Click here to find out more.
4. Collaborative learning programmes These are short-term online learning groups which combine expert multimedia input, online discussion with tutorial support and an e-workbook to record and consolidate learning. These can be tailored to suit your specific needs. Contact us via the menu at the top of this page to explore the possibilities and have a no obligation consultation.
5. Intensive online coaching programmes Be coached online by Neil Thompson or one of our other experts to help you maximise your learning and effectiveness. Coaching is offered on either a developmental or a remedial basis. To explore options and have a no obligation consultation contact us via the menu at the top of this page to get the ball rolling.