So much to do but so little time! That is such a common scenario these days. Developed by leading author Neil Thompson, this e-learning course is the equivalent of a full day’s continuous professional development. It explores the four principles of time and workload management. Critical of simplistic approaches to time management, it offers a firm foundation of understanding of the complexities involved as well as very useful practical guidance on how to make sure that workload pressures do not push us into a vicious circle of work overload and stress.
Participants will be helped to:
- Be able to understand and benefit from the four principles of time and workload management
- Make the best use of the time and energy resources available
- Be better equipped to rise to the challenges of working in a high-pressure workplace
1. The price shown is exclusive of VAT and an extra 20% will be added at the checkout.
2.The registration is valid for 3 months from start date.
3. This course is also available for up to 50 users on a 12-month licence