Working in social care is complex and demanding work. This course has been developed to provide a foundation of learning for staff working (or planning on working) in the social care field. Developed by Dr Neil Thompson and Dr Sue Thompson, the course is the equivalent of two full days of continuous professional development, but can be completed flexibly over a period of weeks.
Participants will be helped to:
- Understand the key elements of social care
- Be better equipped to the challenges involved in social care
- Have a sound foundation to build on over time
1. The price shown is exclusive of VAT and an extra 20% will be added at the checkout.
2. The registration is valid for 3 months from start date.
3. This course is also available for up to 50 users on a 12-month licence